Go to Content Go to Navigation Go to Navigation Go to Site Search Homepage
I need to send you a bill.

Please send your bill by email to [email protected]

I need to conduct an employment verification.

Please contact The Work Number at (800) 367-5690.

I have a problem with my paycheck or W-2. 

If you are a current employee, please speak with your supervisor. 

If you are no longer on staff, please send an email to [email protected] with your name, the office you worked in, and the details of your issue.

I have an HR question or complaint.

To speak with COG's Associate Director of Human Resources, please call (202) 470-2011.

To file an anonymous complaint, please contact our Whistleblower hotline at (213) 787-4149 or email [email protected]


Send email to [email protected]

Send us mail to:

1110 Vermont Ave NW #300

Washington, DC 20005

I would like to speak with someone about partnering with COG!

Please send an email to Katy Waters at [email protected] to discuss a custom proposal for your group!